We will then call you … to listen, not hard-sell. We want to hear about your school, your financial needs, and your expectations and priorities for fundraising.
We’ll share our experiences, especially with schools like yours, give some perspective on meeting your challenges, and answer your questions.
Together we will determine how best to manage your Race event: mostly by yourself or mostly by us.
Do It Yourself … Mostly
Let’s say you are confident that you have the structure, experience, and time to manage just about all hands-on work related to your Race event but you need guidance.
If this is your situation, we can get you started and keep you on course. You will receive digital copies of Race for Education materials branded and ready for you to print, a school-branded website for promotion and donation tracking, and access to support.
You will need a quality color copier/printer or outside supplier and staff or volunteers with time to produce and distribute large quantities of take-home materials on given dates.
Let us Do it .. Mostly
If you lack the time or people resources or want to avoid the hassle of production, let us manage the logistics.
We will ship printed, school-branded materials synced to each stage of the Race timetable. Plus we will set up a promotional and donations website just for your school. To support you, we are available seven days a week, including evenings.
Common to both approaches ...
Whether you do the bulk of the work or we do, here is what will be needed:
- Providing Race for Education with a list of your students, which we will secure and use to create unique, confidential digital identifiers for donations
- Creating a timeline to organize your Race
- Holding a one-hour, remote work session with your Race Committee
- Customizing the Race for Education materials for your school
- Setting up your school on our online transactions platform for secure, electronic donations by credit card, checks, and cash and for monitoring donations by student and by class
- Sending out self-mailers that parents/students can distribute to potential donors who might prefer to contribute by check
- Producing a Race for Education website to promote and track donations in one place
- Creating a link to each student’s fundraising page, which parents can share by email and social media with relatives, neighbors, and others
- Providing donors with a website link from your school to the donation section and/or a link from a school parent or student to the student’s individual contribution page, where they can click a “Donate Now” button to make a secure transaction. Alternatively they can use a self-mailer for a paper check.
If you want to move forward …
we will send you a simple contract that reflects our discussion and your decisions and that delineates what to expect from us and what is required of your school.